The body becomes more vulnerable to numerous diseases without sufficient blood and normal circulation. When a person receives various damages to the skin and tissue, the blood has the ability to thicken and fold to prevent excessive blood loss.
A blood clot that is pumped through your veins can get stuck and block tissues on your legs, arms, or even your brain and other internal organs. This can lead to the fact that these parts of your body are slowly dying from the loss of oxygen-rich blood.
What signs can indicate the formation of abnormal blood clots in the body? Let’s look at the 9 warning signs that you can have blood clots.
You should be informed to ask for medical help and know what you can do to prevent this problem:
1. Racing heart. If there is a blood clot in your lungs, your heart can have not enough oxygen, so, it will start beating much faster.
2. Chest pain. A blood clot in the heart can be similar to a heart attack.
3. Shortness of breath. A blood clot in the lungs can also make it more difficult to breathe.
4. Unexplained cough. A dry cough with no reason can be a pulmonary embolism. Be careful and consult a doctor.
5. Skin Discoloration. Your arms and legs can become red and be warmer than other parts of your body.
6. Sudden swelling. This can show that you can have a deep vein thrombosis.
7. Arm or leg pain. If it is painful to walk and the skin becomes red, you can have problems with blood circulation.
8. Vomiting. If you have terrible pain in addition, this can be a blood clot in your abdomen.
9. Impaired vision. This can be central retinal artery occlusion.
If you have any of the symptoms above or even several of them, you should consult a doctor. A blood clot can do serious harm to your health, so you should not risk and get professional help as soon as possible.